Real estate law includes transactions related to real estate, use and management of real estate, territory planning, construction and related legislation.
Our lawyers provide the following real estate law services:
- advise clients regarding the structure of real estate, purchase and sale, rent and other transactions;
- advise clients regarding sale and purchase of real estate preserving the valid rent agreements;
- advise on determining the procedure for the use of property and other issues related with real estate management, use and disposal;
- perform specialized legal due diligence of real estate;
- draft sale and purchase agreements, mortgage, rent agreements, agreements on procedure of use and other agreements;
- represent clients in negotiations, coordinate and supervise the process of concluding agreements of real estate sale and purchase, rent and other agreements as well as implementation of concluded agreements;
- draft legal documents and represent clients in various institutions in relation to obtaining construction permits and approving territorial planning documents;
- draft construction, design and other contractor agreements in accordance with the local legislation and FIDIC conditions of contracts;
- draft tender documents for choosing contractors and other parties of construction;
Our firm law lawyers have gained extensive experience in the area of real estate law, they take part in international real estate exhibitions, read lectures on real estate law, write articles and organize seminars, issue publications about Lithuanian real property market. While dealing with real estate issues we cooperate closely with specialists of the Real Property Register, municipalities and districts. Our integrated activities together with tax the specialists help to properly plan, prepare and implement even the most complex real estate projects. Our lawyers practice successfully both in common jurisdiction and administrative courts and their qualified advice helps to avoid unnecessary litigation in most cases.
Profound theoretical knowledge of our lawyers and wide professional experience make us one of the leading real estate legal advisers.