The area of intellectual property and information technology includes advice on copyright, inventions, trademarks, electronic commerce, telecommunications, personal data protection, and related legislation.
Our lawyers provide the following services in the field of intellectual property and information technology:
- Advises on copyright and related rights, trademark, design and invention protection;
- Represents clients in the registration of trademarks, patents and inventions with public authorities;
- Helps protect the rights and interests of our customers.
- Advises on e-commerce and telecommunications, information technology products and services, and related matters;
- Advises on the processing of personal data;