Finance and banking law is a branch of law, which includes financing of companies and projects, banking and stock market.
Our firm law lawyers provide the following finance and banking law services in Vilnius and Lithuania:
- consult and assist in preparing various financial transactions and schemes: from routine credit contracts to structuring financing projects upon acquisition of assets or restructuring of property and companies;
- consult in the field of corporate finance: funding of share capital, lending, borrowing;
- consult on legal issues related to banking and securities market;
- consult financial institutions on contractual, corporate law and regulatory aspects;
- prepare various financing documents: letters of intent, term sheets, comfort and mandate letters, loan, credit line, lease agreements, promissory notes, mortgage agreements and mortgage bonds, various confirmations and guarantees, etc.;
- provide counsel related to trading and registration of securities including preparation and registration of sale-purchase agreements, notifications on material events, information disclosure and tender offers;
- represent clients in all the transaction stages: from preparation of transaction structure, legal audit, draft agreements or other documents to negotiations, contract conclusion, registration of security instruments, provision of legal opinions and supervision of project implementation;
- provide counsel to both the public sector (mostly municipalities) and private companies on Private Public Partnership projects: selection of a partnership structure, preparation of tender documents, negotiations and conclusion of concession or other agreements.