Litigation and arbitration law includes judicial and extrajudicial disputes, negotiation (alternative ways of solving disputes), courts of all instances and arbitrations.
Our lawyers provide the following services related to litigation and arbitration:
- provide counsel, represent clients in pre-trial disputes, negotiations, and alternative processes of dispute resolution;
- provide counsel, represent clients and defend them in courts of all instances and arbitrations, both national and international, as well as in relations with other natural persons and legal entities;
- represent clients at the Constitutional Court of the Lithuanian Republic in disputes of law compliance with the Constitution;
- provide with high quality legal assistance in disputes on national law compliance with the EU law;
- represent client interests in the European Court of Justice, the Court of First Instance, European Court of Human Rights, the institutions for dispute resolution at the World Trade Organisation as well as other international dispute resolution bodies;
- draft and prepare procedural documents, conclusions, claims, formulate dispute resolution tactics and strategy, provide counsel on various issues of judicial and arbitration dispute resolution;
- render assistance related to acknowledgement and fulfilment of the decision of foreign states and arbitrations as well as represent client interests in bankruptcy processes;
- provide legal assistance related to implementing court rulings, represent clients in the process of implementation.
Our qualified firm law lawyers have gained experience in litigation and arbitration law, they have high competence in rules of local, EU and international litigation and arbitration law.